eBay Marketing Jobs

37 were found based on your criteria

  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $45.00 Posted
    Need help designing a nice looking shipping page. Text will be provided. See sample here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ai-Shinozaki-Young-Champion-Retsu-2012-Vol-3-Reversible-Full-Size-Big-Poster-/310932125869?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4864ffb8ad If you do great, I will ask you to work on the whole store, separate layout for mobile devices, etc We can discuss budget/hourly rate then. Required - Solid web design experience - Some ebay design experience. - Very reliable and responsible - Attention to details
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $120.00 Posted
    I have a bulk amount of Galaxy S5's that I'm looking to sell for $600 each on eBay. I need assistance in selling these Galaxy S5's. You will be receiving 20% of each sale made, and you will send the other 80% to my PayPal account. If you've made more then 10 sales, you'll receive 30% of each sale. I'm looking for people with 25+ positive feedbacks on eBay and an active eBay account ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $700.00 Posted
    I have bulk items that I require help selling, I can sell these for cheap and you will receive guaranteed sales. You will get 10% of every sale I make and the commission will raise when the amount of sales increases. I prefer sellers with 25+ feedback. If you're interested add me on skype: maxdavis255 Or you can email me: maxdavis255@hotmail.com
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $100.00 Posted
    I'm looking for someone to find and list the dropship products. One products are found I want them listed on my Ebay account and followup if there are any problems as well. Requirements are: Extensive ebay selling. Hands-on experience with ebay store. Huge experience of creating quality listing. Great ability to write product titles and descriptions. Price research. Creating price formula. Keywords and Market research. Creating strategies to extend sales and performance. Terapeak experience I would like a total ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $5.00 Posted
    Hello i search some who can post ads on gumtree.com.au , i prefer someone who lives in Australia. I can pay 1 $ per ad , i will send you text title category photo everything you just put the ads.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $20.00 Posted
    Hello, I am looking for a reliable individual from America to be my personal shopping assistant. I will pay the assistant by commission per item that is purchased, this is a great opportunity for a student! I will be explaining the role in more depth through the interview process which will be done via Skype. Please note that this interview is nothing too serious. The role requires you to purchase certain styles of items from thrift shops (The money is ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $100.00 Posted
    I need help with items to sell. I received them at a reduced rate and by selling them, both you & I will earn a profit. As a bonus incentive, when you sell more, you get more. As a bonus for helping me, I will give you 10% of every sale that I make/you make. Think about it. If you sell something that I have for $300, you get 10% which is $30! And thats just one item! Sellers with ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $150.00 Posted
    Hi, I am looking to hire a graphic designer who can assist me with creating my ebay listings into modern, fresh and appealing layouts. Ideally, I want them all to have the same layout but with different pictures and content. The final product should be the full item description including images, text, borders etc. and it should be in a .jpg format so I can use html to display the image in the item description. There are 50+ items requiring ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $50.00 Posted
    Lately ebay sales are dropping and dropping, i am looking for someone who is very familiair with ebay, and knows about the marketing , high in search options etc etc