Less than 1 week –
10-30 hrs/week –
We have a NodeJS worker server that is having trouble making http connections to some websites. The majority of HTTP sites (85%) it can connect to just fine. The remaining 15% is having difficulties, we want to reduce this error rate down to 1-5%, through identifying and fixing the bugs.
The problem websites have been identified, remaining task is to sort through these sites and debug why the HTTP connections are failing in the code.