More than 6 months –
30+ hrs/week –
Please read full job description before applying.
We are a 5-year-old marketing firm interested in starting a relationship with an expert PHP & SQL developer to join our team to help with some projects. We are very good at Project Management and promise a great, clean, very organized and clear work environment where hard work, thoughtfulness and trust are appreciated and given.
- You must be a great problem solver and thinker. Most other jobs probably do not appreciate this quality about your talents but it is the most important skill we look for. We value the ability to design a solution that not only works but is architected to minimize future issues to work on code.
- You must speak and write English fluently to interact directly with us.
- You must be self motivated, detail-oriented and organized. We have lots of work and there is no need to drag anything out.
- You must be able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- You must have clear, meaningful, pro-active and thoughtful communication skills to be able to communicate with our team members regarding requirements, timelines and all aspects of development.
- You must be able to ensure complete confidentiality of the projects you work on.
- You must have advanced, if not expert-level skills in PHP and web application development. cURL is necessary.
- Using MySQL or MS SQL Server does not bother you.
- You must be a FAST programmer and provide top quality work -- we have lots of ongoing work waiting for the right person.
- Must practice testing for quality assurance
-Your responsibility will be to add new features and enhance existing projects. There will be some new projects as well. Having best practices like security, protecting from injection attacks is required.
- In order to be paid for any work you do, for the first 4-12 weeks we will require that you record your screen while working. After we feel comfortable with your and trust is established, this will not be required.
Nice to have:
- An eye for design or marketing background.
- Experience with conversion optimization.
- Availability durring odd hours. Ex: 9pm MST to help debug a browser that is not properly aligning in a DIV; small and easy tasks for an expert like yourself.
Please respond with answers to these questions:
1) Do you work full time as a freelancer online or do you work part time and have a full time job?
2) What percentage of your time is spent working in PHP?
3) Have you designed or programmed any sort of ...