More than 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
We currently are looking for Two VAs. the one for the job post is for a Sales Lead Generation Calls to gather Lead information. The other is for Research & Marketing VA.
We currently are looking for a charismatic, motivated and dedicated candidate to fill the role of being our Real estate Virtual Assistant for Lead Generation
This position starts out part-time but for the right candidate the position can and will become full time as we are looking for the person who can handle focused task with little supervision. We Prefer someone available during U.S.A. Eastern Standard time zone.
We will train the right person with great attitude and great work ethic but it is preferred that you have some experience as a Real Estate or Sales Lead Generation VA. I'm looking for a candidate who can handle tasks and can be creative to new strategies or ideas on Sales lead generation with little Supervision.
Task & the scope of the work includes the following:
-Research, data entry & typing, completing Lead Generation Forms
-Email support (answering questions and fulfilling orders)
-Phone support (I will have a skype # forwarded to your skype during active work times if needed.)
-All other times will go straight to voicemail, which will then be forwarded to email for follow-up)
-Screening leads daily, Order Fulfillment, Sales support, Customer Service support, Lead Generation and Appointment Setting.
-Project management, workflow or process mapping,
-Basic knowledge of internet-marketing and websites - auto-responders, squeeze pages, email campaigns
-Assist in managing direct mail campaign
It would be a plus if you are familiar with task such as setting up market research, lead generation, craigslist.
We are willing to teach/train but you must have some experience to get started on some basic work and get trained on more advanced task later on. We are looking for someone we can work with on a long term basis, who can become an integral part of the team.
Our requirements are:
someone who is an independent thinker "Think Outside the Box" and can handle many task at a time and can finish them in a timely manner.
The position requires a self-starter, who works well with others and independently and doing tasks on time and as instructed.
Someone who is loyal and honest, hardworking and able to easily adapt to the company functions.
Communication is very important to me. A report of the work completed need to be uploaded at the end of each work day. I will submit all the tasks to be completed through email, text, or phone and it is expected for them to be done in a reasonable time period.
1) Must have a very good command of the English language.
2) Have good VA & Sales skills to be included the ability to - work over the phone, email management, online research & other admin skills
3) Be comfortable with some training to discuss very basic Customer/Technical support Q&A issues with clients - very basic type support skills.
4) Individuals with prior verifiable experience is preferred but willing to train the right applicants
5) Have a quiet location and reliable high-speed Internet capable of supporting a business-quality VoIP call, if not then you should agree to upgrade it to the necessary speed, when we hire you.
6) You must be looking for long term commitment as we are looking for individuals to become part of our team.
7) Have Skype or other VOIP solution
8) Good computer skills to include; Dropbox, Excel, Word, Email, PDF, .
9) The ability to communicate orally & in written format is essential.
10) Comfort level and talent with "warm" calling
11) Good organization and detail skills are a must and generate reports
12) Self-starter and motivated
13) Prior sales, support, service skills are HIGHLY desirable
The timezone ...