2012 Taxes for Individual and LLC

2012 Taxes for Individual and LLC


Job Description

I'm looking for a licensed CPA to help me prepare my individual and LLC taxes for 2012. I filed an extension but I want my taxes filed immediately. Preferably within 24 hours.

I need you to file state and federal taxes for me individually and for my LLC.

There will be 2 states to file taxes for.

I have all my W2's, 1099's ready. There are 3 W2's and 1099's. I have all my deductions listed already as well, just need someone to add them up and put it altogether and file everything.

Other open jobs by this client