Add enhancement in open source node.js project: boxchareditor #8
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need someone with nodejs experience to add an enhancement in an open source nodejs web app.
The project is here : https://github.com/ogt/boxcharedit
The task that you need to do is here : https://github.com/ogt/boxcharedit
To perform the task you will need
- fork my repository at github https://github.com/ogt/boxcharedit
- make any changes needed there
- follow the instructions in the readme to build and test your changes
- issue a github pull request to me
- provide in the pull request mentioning the issue above in the subject line
- use the github issue comments for any communication with me after you get hired
- watch the project or just follow me at github.com/ogt for more tasks like this
##Instructions to Applicants
Please visit the repository/issue urls above and make sure that you are able to perform the task within 48 hrs from being hired before applying.
Please provide an one-line answer to the following questions to be considered for the job.
The first person that answers correctly the questions below will be hired.
1. what is your github id?
2. how long will this task take you?
3. You are coding a module. How do you export a single function?
Do not under-or overbid. Do not ask for upfront payment. I think the job's budget is a reasonable pay for this job. I will pay exactly that amount to the person that does the job.
See prior jobs of mine like this (all receiving full pay, 5.0 Rating and great feedback):
- [$111 - Add enhancement in open source nodejs project]( https://www.odesk.com/jobs/~01d394
- [$30 - Add continuous integration hook (travis-ci) to small github java public repository]( https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Add-con
- [$50 - Convert small Java/Eclipse project to Maven and deploy to Heroku]( https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Convert
- [$20 - Register a python utility at PyPI]( https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Registe
- [$15 - Python script to parse directory/text files and generate CSV]( https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Python-
(task id: aqEoMxvnQs)
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist