Build the interactive Balsamiq prototype of a web application
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
- You will be provided with a description of what the app does, as well as a few hand drawn mockups that may be used as a starting point for your Balsamiq prototype.
- The goal is to create the interactive Balsamiq prototype of this application. One should be able to navigate between the pages and have a good sense of the interaction flow.
- You will work in a team with a Heuristic Evaluation (HE) expert and a developer.
- You should have a first version of the prototype after ~2 hours of work. You will pass this version to the HE expert who will start reviewing it. In the meantime, you can 1) continue improving your prototype, and 2) follow the remarks of the HE expert to include them in the revision of your prototype.
- Don’t spend time *at all* on the details and the graphics, we want to move quickly and have something functional. We don’t care if it is pretty or not.
- Please refer to the attached pipeline.
- Estimated time: 6h
- Deliverables: *.bmml files + interactive PDF
[Please include a simple Balsamiq mockup you did in the past in your application.
Also, please indicate your timezone and all your availabilities over the next 10 days.
Applications that don't meet these requirements will not be reviewed.]
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist