We also need the developer to have good working knowledge of WordPress.
* We want some of our forms and widgets to be skinned and made really good looking.
* We have some css work already done, we would need the developer to take over the design and support it as needed.
* Our software is installed on client sites. The html/css design needs to fit in on a Wordpress page. Each client can have their own wordpress theme. Any CSS/Design work done by the developer needs to work on all themes consistently.
* The css / html needs to work on Wordpress pages without sidebar (page using 'NO sidebar' template) as well as pages with sidebar. It needs to resize automatically.
* We should be able to just switch the CSS and the entire look and feel of form/widget/page should change completely. That's how you need to help our programmers develop it. So you should help us modify our HTML-table-depending layouts to CSS-based layouts
* We need you to design the CSS for a shopping cart - the css should have different layouts which upon switching should take on a different look & feel.
So obviously, you need great CSS as well as design skills as well as PHP and wordpress skills to understand and support the application.
If you think you're a good fit for this, please respond with your portfolio as soon as possible.