We are looking for Creative/Graphic Designer that can produce designs that get their clients' messages across with high visual impact, work on a huge variety of products, including websites, packaging, books and magazines, corporate identity (to give organisations a visual 'brand'), advertising, exhibitions and displays, and computer games. Applications from the Phillipines are encouraged to apply as I am setting up a business there in 2013.
The price is there as a guide and pricing will vary from job to job
- creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- strong computer skills
- confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- an interest in graphics and typography.
Graphic design input is required for a huge variety of products and activities, including:
- books and magazines
- corporate identity - to give organisations a visual 'brand'
- exhibitions and displays
- computer games.
Tasks are likely to include:
- finding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief')
- estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost quotation
- coming up with design concepts that fit the client's needs
- presenting options for design treatments
- creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- amending designs according to the clients' final comments
- proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print.
Applicants should be available in Skype for a interview with a working headset. Attach samples of your work too.NO AGENCIES. Agency applicants will be reported as SPAM. Preferred Female applicants. Filipinos are invited to apply.
Skills: design, graphics