Development Associate Role:
Creative Technician -
Orbital Impact is looking for a creative technician to help manage our existing clients needs for social media, landing page creation, sms marketing creation, and Email Campaign creation. This position will be an hourly position. Hours per week may vary from 10-40 hours. More than 40 hours will be required on occasion. The Creative Technician will work with the project manager(s) and the marketing manager(s) to assure client satisfaction. Bonuses will be delivered based on customer reviews of Creative Technician’s performance, timeliness of deliverables, and efficiency.
- Works with minimal supervision with a high level of problem solving.
- Follow Editorial Calendar Daily, produce results, document in project management software.
- Able to read “how to” instructional guidelines and complete project tasks when they might not be clearly defined.
- Consult with Project Manager and Marketing Manager for editorial calendar suggestions.
- Strong AMERICAN English writing skill sets
- Ability to make daily meetings at 10:00 a.m. MST.
A. Social Media posts - Content creation for social media posts will traditionally be small references to the customer’s website and/or product offerings traditionally 4-25 posts per month. Specific topics will be identified in the editorial calendar which is managed by Orbital Impact’s Project Manager. Social media posts ***MUST***be in American English. References in social media need to be towards American culture as well.
- Use Hoot Suite or Sprout Social
- Creating 1-3 unique social posts per client per day
- Create Splash Post Facebook post once per week per client.
- Setup Facebook, Twitter, Google + accounts
- Create Facebook headers, Google backgrounds, YouTube Backgrounds, and Twitter Background graphics
- Results oriented - Focused on gaining more likes, and driving traffic to client’s websites.
B. Landing Page Creation - In order to help our clients either gain more leads or gather more prospective clients we create landing pages for our clients usings Unbounce (http://unbounce.com/). Typically we will do 1-4 landing pages per client per month. The call to action on these landing pages will be based on sms or email response campaigns.
- Create 1-4 landing pages in Unbounce for desktop and mobile per client.
- Integration of EZ Text Marketing into Unbounce Campaigns.
C. SMS Campaign Creation - We provide SMS services to our clients based on their needs - campaign creation is an optional service. An SMS client will have between 4 -8 sms messages per month. The campaign list will be based on individuals who have opted in on Unbounce landing pages or who were parts of previous campaigns. We currently use (http://www.eztexting.com/). Previous experience with SMS marketing and/or account creation will be given precedence. As always all campaigns ***MUST***be in American English.
- Setup new accounts
- Compose appropriate SMS campaign as per Editorial Calendar
- Report tracking and conversion into Project Management software
- Consult with Project Manager and Marketing Manager on Editorial Calendar.
D. Email Campaign Creation - Orbital Impact provides between 4-20 email templates for clients per month. Email templates will be based on call to action (CTA) described in the Editorial Calendar. These email templates will be created in the client’s Mail Chimp by the Strategic Partner. After completion the Strategic Partner will send notice to the Orbital Impact Project Manager to update the client and email will be scheduled for release 72 hours after notification. The purpose of a strong autoresponder campaign will be to call customers to products or services offered by the clients, notify existing customers of existing services,
- Setup MailChimp accounts and maintain several logins and passwords
- Verify and edit client’s content specific to email campaign.
- Create 4-20 unique emails per client per month.
E. Website Maintenance and Content changes - The creative technician will occassionally be required to edit basic information in Wordpress, WooCommerce, Drupal, Magento and various other frameworks.
- Fixing broken links
- repairing graphic information
- setting up contact forms with gravity forms and other software.
- Install integration tools such as SNAP with Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Etsy, etc.
- Editing product information for ecommerce websites including product description, photos, and links.
- Install Google Analytics on a Wordpress website.