Develop the prototype of a mobile web application from a detailed mock-up
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
- You will be provided with an interactive Balsamiq mockup of a web application. Your task is to code the app in HTML / JS / CSS / any other relevant language or tool.
- Don’t spend time *at all* on the details and the graphics, we want to move quickly and have something functional. We don’t care if it is pretty or not. You can also fake some functionalities that are too complicated for this prototype (for instance, a dynamically generated graphic could be replaced by an image for this first version). Once again, the most important is to have a good sense of what the app does, of the interaction flow, and of how we navigate between the pages.
- You will have to provide a first fully functional version to a user tester after about 6-10 hours of work. The user tester will then give you some feedback based on the tests of the app with real users, and the second part of your job will consist in implementing those changes. This project is likely to spread over 2 consecutive days: on the first day, the goal is to have the first version of the app so that we can give it to the user tester; on the day after, you would implement the changes suggested by the user tests.
- Please refer to the attached pipeline for more details about the organization.
- Estimated time: 10-15 hours (6-10 hours for part 1; 4-6 hours for part 2).
- Deliverables: code for the app, and a short README that explains the architecture of the application (how the pages are linked together, list of the tables in the database if any, etc.). One should be able to take over the project easily after reading the README.
[Please add a link to a simple mobile app you coded in the past (using the same tools / frameworks as described here) in your application.
Also, please indicate your timezone and all your availabilities over the next 10 days. It will probably be impossible to complete the project in one day — in that case, we will require you to be available two days in a row as explained in the description.
Applications that don't meet these requirements will not be reviewed.]
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist