We are a Startup with a Global Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS) platform that targets both mobile and web developers.
The service is called GRIDBLAZE (www.gridblaze.com), and it's a distributed proximity based storage platform that supercharges uploads and downloads for applications by keeping data local to users.
As part of our growth plans, we are looking to engage, listen and help developers use our storage platform and integrate it into their application.
We are looking for Community Evangelists who can talk and engage with developers online, guide and help in issues and feedback on product improvements.
- Need to believe and see the usefulness of the service
- Have a technical background and general experience with common web and mobile languages including, Java, Objective C, PHP, Ruby and Python.
- Able to write and communicate well in English
- Aware of latest tech trends and services
- Have a deep and wide social network and familiar with social networking tools