We need a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) person who is a Google Adwords Certified Professional who specializes in PPC Management. They must have extensive experience setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns for start-ups, mid-sized businesses & even a couple Inc 500 internet retailers.
They must understand the importance in driving targeted traffic that actually converts and they do my best to achieve just that. Their work in Google Adwords, Microsoft AdCenter, Facebook, Youtube & many other adnetworks.
They consistently optimize Adwords campaigns to achieve strong Quality Scores, high Click-Through Rates & the best Cost Per Conversion numbers possible. They also offer the best value in PPC on oDesk. Contact us Now!
SEM is an umbrella term that covers two broad areas:
• Gaining traffic through free SEO efforts
• Gaining traffic through paid search advertising An entry or mid-level Search Engine Marketing / Pay Per Click analyst position in a rapidly growing SEM agency. There’s no such thing as a typical day, but core duties will include:
• Data Analysis and Reporting
• Ad Campaign Setup (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads,
• Creative Testing Strategy Development
• Landing Page Testing Strategy Development
• Client Interaction
This job is perfect for a motivated individual that takes pride in his/her work and settles for nothing less than consistently superior results. Desired Skills & Experience The perfect candidate must demonstrate that she/he has the desire and ability to master the art and science of Search Engine Marketing and a knack for number crunching in Excel and custom databases.
Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications are desired but not required to apply. If not already certified, new hires will be expected to study for and pass the certification tests immediately upon hire.
Core Skills to SEO
An Understanding of:
• -Business (Marketing, Management, Accounting) -Art (Design, Development, Usability)
• -Science (Economics, Statistics, Psychology) As a e-commerce and sells copany into sell VoIP/SIP Trunking and PBXs products, we must have a search engine marketer with experience doing in-house marketing that would be ideal, as opposed to say a marketer with agency experience working with companies with online subscription services.
It’s not that any search marketing experience isn’t valuable or transferrable, but that more germane levels of experience can apply depending on the type of business and its ultimate search engine marketing goals. Finding a search engine marketer who has had success managing paid search or carrying out SEO for the same goals and general type of business will be the best bet.
In the end, we are hiring for so many roles but most for getting a really smart person who is motivated to learn and develop their skills is better than getting someone with more experience but less natural ability. Search engine marketing isn’t magical, and there are plenty of articles, training resources, conferences and advice out there for less experienced search
engine marketers to leverage. Smarts and drive they can’t teach.
WHAT IS ONLINE CORPORATE BRANDING?
Today, Internet is over populated with both large and small websites and overexposed with marketing messages, popups etc. This has made for a difficult landscape to get a marketing message noticed. Powerful online corporate branding can equip most any new or existing website with instant credibility and value that simply can't be reproduced with any sort of normal online internet marketing campaign. That is why it is vitally important for any serious webmaster that wishes its online offerings to be successful to create and protect a strong online presence.
WE NEED ONLINE CORPORATE BRANDING SERVICES
Online Corporate Branding Services:
Websites Design Services:
• Professional Web Design
• CMS /integrations (Content Management System)
• Website Maintenance
• Flash Animations, Flash Intros
• Flash Photo Galleries, Flash Music Players
• Search Engine Submission
• E-commerce, Shopping Cart Websites Implementations
• Website Redesigns, Rebranding
• Web Hosting ( With dedicated Windows/ Linux servers)
• Custom Databases, Programming
Skills: marketing, facebook, youtube, analysis, linkedin, science, management, design, economics, voip, training, linux