Yamada Technologies is an Audio Video design, sales and installation company. Our objective is to develop a ERP/CRM solution that will allows our workforce to be mobile and efficient.
Current software used:
1. D-Tools SIX (Design Software)
- This is a product database that integrates with Visio and Autocad to draw system schematic, elevation and plan view design.
2. KPI.com (Cloud Based ERP/CRM)
- KPI handles Project Managent, Accounting, CRM, HRMS.
3. Quickbooks (Accounting software prior to KPI)
- QB links D-Tools Product Database
4. Google Apps
1. Recommend ERP/CRM software(s) that is capable of handling the following features from both desktop or web browser and mobile devices (iPhone and iPad)
- Contact management
- Project Management
- Product Database
- Quotes/Estimates with customization
- Sales Orders
- Order Fulfillment
- Customer Portal for orders with freight tracking, invoices and customer service
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- eCommerce (Later Integration)
- Multiple Employee access
- Integrates with Google Apps (email, contact and calendar)
- Integrates with D-Tools Product Database. When creating system designs in D-Tools the products are created there and need to be linked with accounting/ERP.
- Payment Gateways
- Business Process Automation
- Multiple Warehouse Locations
- Documents that link with Dropbox
- Customer Service
2. Development of Software
3. Consult on Business Process Workflow
4. Mobile App Development to create quotes, access customer information, tasks and other recommendations.
Current software interested in:
1. MYOB AccountEdge
- We like the simple and mobile features. However, am not sure about google apps integration and project management.
3. Method Integration/CRM
Must have experience in quickbooks, CRM, ERP, accounting and API development.
Skills: video, design, management, ipad, training, myob