We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for a online retailer selling pet products. Specifically, you will:
1. Handle customer requests by looking up customer orders in our system. From damaged goods, refunds, delivery updates, etc
2. Address user issues with the items, such as quality concerns or usability questions.
3. Respond to emails regarding the product and to communicate about suggestions.
4. Answering phone calls from one of our customer service representatives to talk on the phone to the customers.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available Monday through to Friday for approximately 8 hours per day (5 days a week)
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-facing job
3. Has a solid command of written English to reply to customers
4. Has had training in accent reduction due to customers being based in Australia
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your customer service experience along with retail product experience
2. Your availability to have a skype voice call to approve accent
3. Your previous work experience around writing content and emails
In addition, please include the following:
1. How you would respond to a customer that is requesting a refund due to a faulty product?
2. What you would do if a customer was asking about an animal that you have never heard of before?
3. If a customer talked about the sizing of a product and how many animals it will hold.