Fluent English-speaking Website Tester
We are looking for a website tester to work on a project we have. We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working and reliable person. You MUST be able to work 9-5 in the EST(GMT -5) timezone. Think New York.
It's important for you to read and understand this job description - there are items that I will need to see done and questions answered BEFORE I will consider you for an interview.
- How much experience do you have with testing web applications?
- What is your hourly rate?
- What is your availability?
- How many hours can you work per day/week?
- Where do you live?
- Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and send me a screenshot of your line speed to London, UK.
- What are your normal working hours?
- Do you mind working outside of normal working hours? eg: Mornings, evenings, weekends?
- Will you work during EST (GMT -5) business hours? (9am-5pm)
- What holiday calendar do you follow?
In order to consider you for the position, I'd like you to complete a test. You can do this on your own time, use Google, etc. You don't need to pull all the information from memory.
We focus on ASP.Net development using C# and Sql Server. We also frequently use Kentico CMS to build client's websites.
1 - All tasks will be done using: http://www2.gibson.com/Gibson.aspx
2 - Detail how you would perform UI testing for this website.
3 - Detail how you would perform regression testing for this website.
4 - Create a Test Plan for a few common elements.
5 - How would you stress test this website?
6 - How would you perform security testing? What type of security testing can you do?
You don't need to go into great detail for each of the above - only spend a minute or two jotting a few points down. My intention here is to get an idea of how you think about testing and relay that information to a client.
Once you have these things done, please send me some screenshots or videos, and we can arrange an interview or further questions.
Best Wishes and Good Luck!
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Website Data Mining / Scraping