Established corporate cinematography company in Orlando, FL is seeking a highly technically oriented person to assist the creative/development team.
We work with clients throughout North America and need help developing, completing and launching new web projects.
It’s a small company (fewer than 10 employees) in a fun and vibrant environment. Positive energy abounds.
Be prepared to be challenged and rewarded.
Specific tasks you’ll perform:
· Troubleshooting web sites
· Updating and customizing existing web sites
· Organizing and populating web site content
· Basic audio and video editing
· Continued innovation and improvement of existing web properties
· Integrating pages with CRM software and other 3rd party services
· There’s plenty more…
Work hours are flexible as long as deadlines are met. Will require some onsite work in Orlando, FL. We offer the possibility of full-time employment. This position is perfect for an established freelance professional that's currently working with private clients and larger web design and development firms.
Please be prepared to demonstrate to us that you can code expertly in the aforementioned programming languages.
Skills: troubleshooting, video, design