I am seeking a Facebook designer with an edge. I want my business page to stand out within a crowd.
I run an online retail store www.ruffnready.com.au and have a Facebook business page to support this website www.facebook.com/ruffnreadyaus.
I except all applications to take a look at the above links to get an idea for the kind of business I operate.
What I want:
Someone who has fresh ideas
Someone who can design an edgy looking Facebook page
Someone who knows what will be helpful it todays market
What I done want:
Someone who does not read this advertisement
Someone who applies and then asks me what I want
Someone who has no ideas of their own
When applying I want to hear what your ideas are, what should be done with regards to my Facebook page, what additional tabs could be used, how they would function and how they would integrate with my website.
I want an estimate of hours work needed (this can be a rough estimate) or an estimate for the cost of the entire job to be complete.
The more detail provided the better your chance of being hired.
Honestly if you are applying to every job listed and you do the same to this one you will not receive an interview.
Finally, I do not want to talk to you on skype to discuss the job before you have been hired, if you have not been hired you will need to go through the formal interview process just like everyone else, if you request a meeting on skype you will be removed and deemed unsuccesful.
Look forward to receiving applications!
Please ensure you answer the following questions with your covering letter of interest, failure to do so will result in immediate decline of your application:
1. How much experience have you designing Facebook pages with the new timeline?
2. What is your knowledge of the Facebook guidelines in relation to Fanpages with the new timeline layout?
3. After taking a look at my current Facebook www.facebook.com/ruffnreadyaus and also my website www.ruffnready.com.au, what ideas do you have in relation to designing the facebook page?
4. How many pages will you design, how will they interact?
5. What is the projected cost of the job?
Skills: facebook, design