Asynchrony Solutions, a subsidiary of Schafer Corporation has opportunities for Front-End Engineer who is passionate about making fast, scalable, secured, and well-designed web interfaces. The Engineer will be coding in a consumer facing web environment employing cross browser compatible development techniques including mobile and responsive deployments. They will be utilizing standard best practice design patterns for JS/CSS/XHTML/AJAX design and implementation. Experience working in an Agile application development environment with standards, procedures, and a defined software development methodology.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
5+ years experience with / proficiency in:
- Translating designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces
- Working with multiple development teams, programming languages, design patterns and version control systems
- Adhering to Test Driven Development best practices and defect tracking
- Integrating well-abstracted, documented, and reusable code
- Adaptive and responsive UI engineering for mobile deployments
Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple teams and release priorities.
Proactive and dedicated work ethic a must, with a desire to succeed in a challenging environment that requires multitasking and planning, organizing and changing priorities.
BS in Digital Arts, Computer Science, Human Factors or related field required.
Skills: design, agile, test, engineering, science