Fashion related online company is currently looking for a full time creative Graphic Designer. For Manila based candidates only please.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in website design as well as printed media. Knowledge of CSS, HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other design tools are required. Flash and video editing knowledge is an advantage. Understanding of e-commerce process, UI and Internet Marketing is a big plus. This opening is for a long term, full time job in an international company, serving customers worldwide. Key words are multicultural diversity, fun and tolerance. The candidate will join our newly established team in Manila, PH. This opportunity is exciting for candidates who are searching to develop themselves and grow together with a new European based brand (Men’s Fashion).
- work closely with the brand manager.
- assist brand manager to translate ideas into visuals, in line with the brand identity.
- implement and follow our design strategy.
- responsible for graphic design and content support for all online media including social media, online stores. As well as for printed campaign, packaging design etc.
- editing of raw images into catalogue leads, site banners etc.
- work along with the technical site developer to deliver a best front-end user experience.
A get acquainted meeting with candidates will take place on 26th and/or 27th of December 2012 in Manila. If you feel you have what it takes to make our team successful, please send your Facebook profile ID and any other information you would like to share (e.g. work experience, portfolio, education, vision etc.).
Not a graphic designer but have skills related to online business? you can send us a request for an interview by telling us a bit about yourself. Other vacancies will open soon. Thank you! Tom
Skills: design, video, marketing, facebook