I'm looking for someone who can create an interactive building directory application. It will run on a touch screen monitor with windows OS. All artwork, media: The interface design and the floor plan (autocad file) will be provided. The project is to code and to integrate them all together.
Here are some reference.
The program will include these menu:
- Video playback
- Image Slideshow
- A menu to see the floor plan map.
- When the user touch on a section in the map, it will show some information like: image, some text info
- There's a direction from point A to point B in the map. Like the direction feature in google map.
Some guide lines:
- The application is not based on flash. There's an information in the 1st youtube video that it is created using CSS3.
- The application should have a CMS, so the admin can update the information (such as updating the pictures & other text) in it.
- Once the file has been opened by the admin, there should be nothing else on the screen ie Start menu, task bars etc, the application should play in FULL screen.
- The actual user of the system should not be able to navigate away from the application, only admin should have the ability to do this.
If you have already done this in the past, please send me your sample along with the quote & the estimated completion time. Thank you.
Skills: autodesk-autocad, software-development