Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I want to create a simple, client-side only page that does the following:
1) There is a text box where a user can type plain text.
There is a "submit" button underneath it.
2) When the user clicks "submit" a notice appears (not as a pop-up, but inline) that says "This user typed more characters than X% of users" (more on X below).
3) X is going to be the cumulative density function of the normal distribution, calculated using this open source library:
In terms of delivery, I'd like this just posted on Github as public repository. I'd like a "live" version hosted somewhere during iteration (say the public folder of Dropbox folder). In terms of time frame, I'd like this down quickly---ideally by Friday.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist