We are looking for a Joomla Expert or a web team that specializes in Joomla-based websites to develop a conference site.
We need the following functionalities implemented:
1. User signup & account creation
a.Should have captcha & other standard features
2. Registration forms (and possible Salesforce integration)
3. Ability to post news from RSS feeds
4. Ability to create blog posts and for users to contribute entries
5. Ability to post pictures and videos
6. Site must display social media feeds and have links to Social Media accounts
We're looking for a contractor or team of contractors to design, complete the development of the website and quality-check/control.
Below is the preferred Minimum Skill Requirement for the project:
1. Successfully developed Joomla applications
2. Strong experience in general website development
3. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your Joomla experience, including examples of past work
2. Project Portfolio
3. The way you would think about working on this project
In addition, please submit examples of conference websites that you think have good features and describe how those features would interact.
PROJECT BUDGET: $600 (negotiable)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
ECC International is the leading process improvement solutions provider in Southeast Asia, focused on process consulting, automation solutions, and learning outsourcing services. We help companies achieve performance excellence by assisting them implement management systems and international standards/best practices across multiple domains and industries. Our mission is to help companies achieve performance excellence by unleashing their full potential through enduring, business-oriented advisory services and become their strategic partner of choice.
Skills: captcha, design, outsourcing, management