I'm looking for an experienced person to lead a range of marketing initiatives to meet business targets.
Key duties will include:
- Conduct and improve SEO
- Monitor and improve optin conversions on websites
Manage advertising campaigns with continual reviewing and refining of advertisements to always be improving conversion
- Assist/write monthly media releases
- Conduct market research and present findings
- Coordinate brochures and other marketing collateral from content creation to coordinating with graphic designer
- Identify and execute opportunities in the marketplace
- Prepare and present marketing, lead and customer reports
- Support in keeping engaged with clients
- Social media management
You will have set monthly targets to achieve, related to:
- Website traffic
- Online lead generation and conversion
- Online sales
- Social media
To ensure the success of this new position, I will be looking for a person who has a history of exceeding their targets and an ability to create an exceptional return on investment on marketing activities.
You must have the following:
- 3+ years experience in marketing
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Extensive experience marketing and converting online
- SEO skills
- Solid writing & copywriting skills
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with infusionsoft highly desirable
The ability to hit the ground running is essential as this is a new position being trialed. If you can prove the ROI is there, I am keen to continue to engage this position on an ongoing basis to ensure the achievement of business goals in 2013 and beyond.
In your response, please highlight:
- similar work you have completed and results you have helped your clients achieve
- how many hours a week you can work
I am currently re-branding a part of my business, therefore there are a number of activities happening right now to utilise your innovative and proven marketing tactics to help grow this business further.
As I work in the human resources/recruitment space, any experience in that sector would be highly desirable.
Please visit my website to ensure that you think this would be a good match for us to work together before applying. The website is www.balancingaustralia.com.au.
Thank you for your application in advance. I look forward to reviewing your response shortly.
Skills: marketing, research, infusionsoft, management