We are looking for an exceptional intelligent, enthusiastic and experienced individual to head our marketing effords for our hair loss treatment product TRX2.
Your responsibility will include:
- drafting and scheduling email campaigns via aweber and mailchimp (typically once a week)
- sourcing online as well as offline (e.g. print and television) advertising opportunities and closing deals on it
- forum marketing management (i.e. forum postings)
- facebook fanpage + twitter management
- sourcing PR opportunities for the product TRX2 and/or the founder Thomas Whitfield
Your tasks will take around 10 hours per week initially.However, there is a prospect of getting you involved with other tasks and hire you for more hours/responsibility if wished. We are looking for a long-term working relationship with you with many years to come.
If interested please
1) briefly tell us about your previous experience. Particularly email marketing, PR and advertising experience.
2) do you have any experience with aweber, mailchimp, facebook, twitter? Please provide me with 2-3 sentences about this
3) go to our website www.trx2.com and spend 5 minutes reviewing the site and tell us what you would do different and/or your suggestions for improvement (general or specific)
Please note that we can only consider applications which get back to us with 1) - 3), this helps us to get an idea about you and also to filter from the wealth of applicants.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Skills: marketing, management, facebook, twitter