I'm looking for someone to help run experiments on Mechanical Turk with relatively little guidance from me. Here are the qualifications of the ideal candidate:
1) Own MTurk requester account (I'll reimburse you for your expenses)
2) Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS/JS and, ideally, jQuery for making interfaces
3) Capable of reading a description of an MTurk experiment and turning it into a usable MTurk interface.
Basic statistical knowledge and familiarity with experimental design, R and ggplot2 would be a real plus.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist