ERP Developer – Cranford, NJ
If you have 3+ years of Java or .Net programming experience and are looking for a culture that is fast paced, casual but always busy with new and exciting projects, you should apply for more details. You will work in an environment with some very talented developers and implementers. We focus on Cloud based applications for business including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Intacct financial solutions.
Responsibilities of the ERP Developer include:
· Develop, Implement and maintain software components
· Work closely with other members of the Development and Applications team to develop exciting solutions to business problems.
· Interact with BA, QA and Support teams on an on-going basis
· Current hands-on expertise in Java, Java development tools or experience in .Net environment.
· Web applications expertise with Web Services
· Expertise in Relational Database Management Systems, primarily Microsoft SQL
· Familiar with Software Configuration Management
· Familiar with Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems
· Ability to work flexible work hours if needed
· Good verbal / written communication skills
· Good team player, able to work well with distributed teams
Please start your message with "Navision" so we will know you read this ad.
- Salesforce Force.com, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, or Intacct development experience
- BA / BS degree
Skills: .net, qa, management, linux, agile