I am just a student, who is starting my stand online. I don't even have a regular income or investment. I started this blog and it gave me some money http://anna-university-counselling
Current Jobs you may have to do:
1. My Business plan have been selected to 2nd round in a international business plan, for NIT Trichy. Last date is 20th January. You will be assisting me in this.
2. I have some blog ideas. Mostly all will be done in wordpress. You should assist me with basic works in wordpress. For complicate works, such as complicate PHP codes , i will permit you to hire contractors in oDesk. But you should do basic works like Themes changing, customisation, plugins changes, adding posts, writing some articles, posts and more. You should have some basic knowledge.
3. You should have knowledge in
i) Google Analytics
ii) Web master tools
iv) Facebook, Twitter Page and all..
vi) Photoshop basics
I may not be mentioning some skills. But you should have some basic knowledge in all this. At least you should be a good and fast learner
4. Most of all, you should not only assist me , but also guide me. My basic character is i will plan something. Work on it for some day and leave it. You should be guiding me.
1. My Preference is a female, preferable from Tamilnadu or India. If you are older than 35, a house wife, you will be comfortable in working with me and assisting me. Because you won't be be feeling uncomfortable and also free.
2. You should be a good learner. If i say 'Trello', you should investigate all about the tool and say me some suggestion.
3. I want the lowest bidder. If you are from India, you know how much difficult it is to earn money. So i want the lowest bidder. Maximum is 1$ per hpur. And mostly i will pay you only when you work. If you work just for money, i think this may not be for you.
4. I want someone who can work with me atleast a hour a day for 6 months atleast.
5. I will give you a share in my earnings, in what we work together but initially my pay will be low.
Remaining details in interview.
Skills: facebook, twitter