Need someone to setup a micro instance on AWS (Amazon Web Services) EC2 for a JAVA deployment
I need someone to help me set up (and show me how to do it) an AWS (Amazon Web Services) micro instance of EC2, ready for java development. Beyond the JAVA environment I will need a data base... probably DynamoDB. But I need your suggestion for this.
This will be used for the server side of a Android application we currently have on the market. I will give you more details about the app at the interview.
l already have have an account with AWS.
* Knowledge of the AWS EC2 enviroment
* Be able to communicate well in English
* Please make sure you sent the link for your portfolio and tell me your FIXED rate for this project. I will be ok with a ball park rate. Upon submission and if I think we can be a good fit, I will send you a super detailed mockup so you can refine your quote.
* Let me know your time frame for this project.
* You MUST be able to start within 2 days (preferably today or ASAP)
* You will need to sign and NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
Also please make sure that you read this email. I hate spam as much as you do, and I will just answer to those, that actually read the email and are available. If I notice you didn't read my ad, or your reply is coming from a canned response, I will automatically delete your response.
Looking forward to your response,
Skills: amazon, android-development, english