***NEED ONSITE RESOURCE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF NOT IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA OR WILLING TO CONTRACT AT THIS LOCATION.
We are currently seeking a Technical Consultant with 5+ years of experience working with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and experience developing web applications with an Oracle Relational Database backend. This individual will be responsible for, designing, developing and deploying custom automation scripts and solutions for using the NetSuite SuiteFlex™ platform, and modifying user interface screens, working around and within the limitations of the NetSuite platform.
• Customize and Configure user screens and role based permissions inside the NetSuite interface
• Gather business/technical requirements through interview and analysis
• Produce system design documents and participate in technical walkthroughs
• Design solutions to problems that may be non-standard/unstructured and may require conceptual/creative thinking.
• Track and report project progress
Desired Skills and Experience:
• An undergraduate degree in mathematics, computer science or engineering is preferred
• Technical background, experience in system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns
• Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging
• Knowledge or hands-on experience with XML/XSL and Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, JSON)
• Experience with one of the following business applications is a must: NetSuite, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, QuickBooks, Great Plains, Salesforce.com, MAS 90, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Very strong analytical approach to troubleshooting
Skills: netsuite, servlets, dhtml, wsdl, analysis, design, debugging, troubleshooting, json, mathematics, science, engineering, salesforce.com, peoplesoft