Overflow work for basic styling and updates to templates
We are looking for a web developer who would be willing to take on overflow web development/customer service work. The work would be inconsistent at times and at other times will keep you busy. Ideally we're looking for someone we can use on a recurring basis as the work allows.
Tasks you will be doing:
2) Modifying client templates to match overall website colors and layout.
3) Making edits to client pages based on client requests.
4) Apply templates to new clients/deployments.
5) Recording case progress/taking notes for each case.
2) Keen attention to detail
3) Some design experience - ability to match colors and layouts
4) Ability to work quickly but accurately.
5) Familiarity with content management systems and template systems a plus.
You will be helping to address our support/web services queue for our clients. You will be assigned a handful of cases (ranging from 1-20) and be tasked with addressing them within a short 1-3 day time period. We would love to have an ongoing relationship with someone reliable and flexible with working with our fluctuating workload.
You will be given a SalesForce login with access to our support queue. You will also be required to sign a NDA.
Skills: troubleshooting, design