PHILIPPINES VA - Web Research NEEDED & PA tasks
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have got another task for a VA to slot into, they will be working directly with me, as they will be my right hand man/lady.
This role is very specific and does require some previous knowledge and ability to research, learn and applying thinking.
The task involves:
- Being able to read a LOT of different blog posts and providing the KEY points within each post
- Being able to read a LOT of information from the internet and filter out what is just needed
- Understanding a bit of 'how link building' works to websites and the ability to learn more about the subject
- Connections to some of the best design and development hubs in Philippines or ability to know how to find them
- Need to research top locations within a particular country
- Know how to search for large quality images in Google
- Know how to use excel, word and Google Docs (Google Drive)
- Able to be available to work from 9:00am to 5:00pm Melbourne, Australia time
- Willingness to learn
- Able to write comprehensive English based emails
- Can look to inform teams as to what they need to do
You will be working very closely with me and finding out everything that I need to know on a daily basis.
At the start, the work will be inconsistent until I trust that you are able to do the work that has been assigned and learn as you go.
I am available on skype almost 16 hours a day and am available to answer any questions that you might have a long the way.
BEING ABLE TO MAKE PHONE CALLS AND SPEAK ENGLISH IS A MUST!!!!
If you think that this role is perfect for you, please apply and use the words "mabuhay" at the very start of your application to ensure that everything has been read. Any applications that are do not include this in their application will instantly be ignored.
We need a great individual, agency or company to work with us and we are open to any one of them.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.