PHP Web Developers Needed, Contract or Full-Time
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We're looking to fill several roles in order to keep up with our company's growth. A candidate who is familiar with all of the following will be the most desirable, though we can split the work between several specialized individuals if necessary.
Our current and upcoming needs involve:
- Magento development. We need at least one developer with very strong skills and experience with Magento core modifications, extension development, and third-party integration. Experience with Magento's multi-store functionality and international accessibility features are a must.
- Concrete5 development. We need a contract developer who can do basic theme conversion and custom block types for Concrete5.
- CakePHP development. We have several ongoing custom projects that are built on CakePHP, and it'd be great to have an additional developer available as-needed to help out during busy times. Potential for full-time here as well.
- All applicants MUST be individuals. Agencies need not apply -- your application will be thrown in the trash.
- All applicants MUST be fluent in English. Grammar and punctuation mistakes are more than acceptable, but communication must be fluid and mastery of the language must be sufficient so as not to hinder comprehension of complex concepts. We also enjoy jokes, and our feelings are hurt when they're not understood and laughed at.
- Applicants should be familiar with best coding practices. We'll be getting stricter about Unit Testing on some of our upcoming projects, so familiarity with this concept will help you excel in our organization.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Quick on-site SEO pass needed