Looking for an experienced Software QA Engineer for black and white box testing of oDesk perl and php multi-tier scalable Web application.
Working on complex functional testing projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies.
Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, clear bug/issue explanations and effective group communications.
• Strong experience of testing Web Applications
• Web development background (3+ years)
• Knowledge of PHP, Perl, HTML, CSS, JS, SQL, Ruby
• Understanding of test design and implementation for complex software products (UI, server, and application level)
• Development and Execution of test plans/cases
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Fluent in English
• Be able to allocate 40 (!) hours/week and be able to start work asap
• Selenium experience is a plus
• Automated testing with Webdriver + Ruby is a great plus
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist