Remote Application Software Support Specialist / Virtual Assistant
• Responds to end-users’ inquiries and requests for assistance on the company’s developed Application Software or other simple IT issues such as printer issue. Deep knowledge of PC troubleshooting is not required. End-users’ requests can come in various channels – email, VOIP voice call in, MSN Messenger, Skype or via our Customer Support Ticketing System.
• Prioritises issues and escalates to next level when necessary
• Tracks all enquiries and supporting issues and addresses Open issues promptly
• Identifies problems, troubleshoots and provides advice & assistance to end-users
• Coordinates with other technical teams remotely to resolve problems if necessary
• Installs, maintains and upgrades of Application Software, Operating System and other supporting software
• Teaches end-users on the usage of Application Software
• Provides support on other IT issues
• Tests Application Software functions
• Provides documentation on system & application configurations, IT issues, and IT processes
• Graduate of any 2-year Technical/Vocational/Associate Degree Course or completed a Bachelor's Degree in the IT discipline
• Knowledge in Windows Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
• Knowledge in Windows Server Operating System such as Windows Server 2008 and TCP/IP networking will be an advantage
• Pleasant personality and empathetic to end-users’ needs
• Good communication and listening skills
• A neat person with good organisation skill
• Able to communicate with good written and oral English.
• Able to communicate with simple Chinese and Mandarin will be added advantage
• Able to analyse and solve problems independently and effectively
• During the engagement period, you will work exclusively for this company
• Work from 9.00am to 8.00pm (one-hour lunch break) on Singapore weekdays and on rare occasions may extend to Singapore weekends.
Please provide a cover letter and your resume.
Skills: voip, vista, troubleshooting