Researcher Needed for Competitive Analysis Project
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Project Overview: We are looking for a contractor to perform competitive research. The specific target will be discussed as part of the interview process, but we will be looking for information such as:
- What is this competitor’s partnership strategy?
- What partnership initiatives is this competitor engaged in?
- Who are its largest partners?
Specific Deliverables: A concise, 1-2 page word document that addresses the questions above, as well as any other relevant partnership information.
Duration: 5-10 hours
Measure of Success: Quality of information sourced through multiple data sources (accuracy, relevance, recency, timeliness)
Application Requirements: In your application, please answer the following questions. Those applicants that do not answer the questions will be marked as spam and rejected.
1) Please describe your process used to generate this type of research. What resources would you use to gather data? How do you ensure accuracy of the data?
2) Please describe a similar project you have delivered for another client. Would you be willing to provide a contact at this client to serve as a reference?
Thanks for your interest!
Skills: analysis, research
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist