You have experience with:
- Building, deploying and maintaining Ruby on Rails applications
- Rails 3.2
- TDD using Rspec and Capybara
- Database fundamentals, SQL tuning, caching strategies
- Writing clean, DRY, maintainable code
- Writing tests
- HTML5 (e.g. websockets, canvas)
- Knowledge with graph databases (neo4j or others)
- DevOps experience with Puppet or Chef
Our selection process will be the following for serious candidates only:
1. We'll review Rails developer applicants to this job posting.
2. We'll set up email interviews with the best candidates.
3. We'll have a Skype session with finalists and make a decision.
If you're a serious and committed-type of Rails developer interested in this long-term project, we encourage you to apply.