Salesforce.com APEX Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Wer'e a Fractional CTO consulting company putting together a team of developers to work on a client project. The project will be creating a new online platform that will allow users to create accounts, purchase access to digital content and integrate with a third-party system using their APIs.
Requirements include, experience with
- developing Force.com, Apex, Java, .Net, or C++ applications
- working in a virtual agile team environment, specifically scrum
- knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
- using RESTful APIs and integration with Force.com
- full lifecycle development from design, development, testing and into production
- written communication and documentation
Specifically you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience as a professional software developer, including .net or Java
- 1+ years developing AppExchange Apps, including experience in Apex, VisualForce, SOQL
- Apex expert including calling third party web services and using Salesforce scheduled jobs, triggers, batch Apex, etc.
- Advanced Salesforce Apps troubleshooting and support skills
Must provide examples of other AppExchange Apps that you've worked on.
Skills: salesforce.com, apex, .net, agile, design, troubleshooting, engineering