We are looking for a senior mobile applications developer for a long-term application development.
Please be sure about that you are experienced about these subjects. They are the skills what we are looking for:
- Advanced HTML5, CSS3
- node.js (express, ejs, mongoose modules)
- X-code, Phonegap/Cordova
- Subversioning (GIT)
If you think you are the right person for this position please write a sample code for this test assignment before interview:
- Create app.js file with using node.js (express)
- Login with foursquare user / foursquare API, check the user is already logged-in before or not on users collection
- Save or update user's information to a "users" collection on mongoDB
- Create a session in node.js for this user and say "Hello <username>" after login procedure
- Connect to node.js from a index.html and compile it in -code using Phonegap/Cordova
If you don't feel comfortable to do this by yourself, probably this position will not be right for you.
Skills: test, foursquare