Looking for Senior perl developer to join our team.
You will help build and extend a high traffic subsystem.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Extensive application software development experience (5+ years) with Perl on unix platform;
• Knowledge of mod_perl;
• Deep knowledge of relational databases. Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL is a nice-to-have.
• Implemented data access logic using perl ;
• Work knowledge of version control systems like SVN, preferably Git;
• Expertise in application design and data modeling.
• Complex data structure modeling, optimization, and algorithm expertise.
• Strong OO design skills.
• Strong skills and history of designing and developing highly scalable and robust server systems.
• Fluent in English. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience in Unit testing and TDD practices.
• Be able to allocate 30+ hours/week. Majority of hours need to happen during week days; Require >= 4 hour overlapping working hours per day with US team from 11am - 3pm (UTC-7:00 or UTC-8:00).
On your cover letter, please let us know how you meet the requirements above (including the work hour related requirements)
Also please include your skype id and gmail id. Looking forward to hearing from you soon;
Skills: unix, design, gmail
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist