Hiring, the best!
- Prospecting businesses and establishing contact with the decision maker
- Educating prospects on our Marketing Automation platform
- Qualify prospects
- Coordinating with other departments to demonstrate MakesBridge platform via online meetings
- Timely follow up, follow the sales process
- Close/ Walk the customers through the purchase process
- Responsible for achieving revenue targets
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience with consistent high performance
- Proven ability to prospect and close B2B business
- Good research, time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter, short learning curve
- Understanding of Email Marketing platforms
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus
- No/ minimum accent
- Excellent voice quality
- Excellent English comprehension
- This is a full-time (40hrs/week) role, do not apply if you have other commitments or unavailable during Eastern - Pacific time Mon-Fri
- This is work-from-home position ONLY for individuals, agency contractors or call centers may not apply
- This job requires you to have a DSL (hardwired, 2megs) internet connection, a good quality USB headset and electricity backup if necessary
- Take a shot at the "Outbound Sales Skills Test"
- Attach a fresh recorded voice sample along this email. Discuss your B2B achievements and answer, how do you think you can sell this platform?
We pay $5/hr base salary and sales commissions (10%-100% of revenue you generate in a month). Your take home can be anywhere between $800-$15,000/ month.
MakesBridge Success Team