Social Engine4

Social Engine4

Cancelled

Job Description

We need a coder who is well experienced with Social Engine 4. We are done with almost 80% work and we need to finish remaining 20% work which is not difficult for an experienced programmer.

Please find the list of work we need to finish.

1. Some plugins are installed but not working properly so need to fix it.
2. Modify our template design, Change Layout of pages, and allow self customization to members.
3. Need to add some pages like horoscope, us etc...
4. We need to Install some more plugins...
5. Need to fix errors
6. Need to add increase privacy and enable temporary deactivation.
7. Need to add URL shortner and enhance A/V chat. ..
6. And some minor works and increase the speed and beautify the look.
We need a serious team or expert in Social Engine to help us bring our project to fruition. We are looking for long-term as we have multiple ongoing projects...

---
Skills: design