OpenVPN Technologies is the developer of OpenVPN, the premier open source VPN technology in the world.
Join our team as we develop OpenVPN into a world-class VPN solution targeting multiple markets from consumer to small business to enterprise.
* Web tool kits for various OS Environment
* Native Linux, Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS app development
* VPN and network security experience
* Linux experience, especially networking, routing, and security
* Web Services (XML-RPC, REST)
* OS Programing Environment for Linux, Windows, MAC, Android, and iOS
We need a developer who is able to work with a high degree of autonomy (i.e. able to work and be innovative given general goals, with minimal supervision needed).
The developer have to be familiar with SVN, and ideally Git as well. We also use Bugzilla for issue tracking and reporting, so some familiarity with that would be a plus.
Networking and low-level TCP/IP experience is a must, most of the work will have to do with VPN, routing, NAT traversal, IP filtering and firewalls, etc. OpenVPN and general security/encryption experience would be preferable.
The ability to design usable, attractive user interfaces is needed (most of the work is on our client-facing interfaces).
Also, we need someone who is able to create and execute unit testing, and initial QA, including creation of test plans and setting up test environments for our QA engineers.
Skills: linux, design, qa, test