I-COM is a global trade body focused on the Digital Advertising Industry and creating events on Online Measurement.
We are looking for an Technical Manager. The work in the Technical Manager role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Troubleshooting & tech support
- Finding software solutions: finding the right software solutions for the company's needs, based on requests for features issued by the employer.
To be eligible for this position, we require:
- some coding skills, at least HTML/JS/CSS, PHP+MySQL are a plus
- good researching skills
- 5 years and above of Technical experience in MAC
- Strong Commitment and Reliability (must work when scheduled)
- A quick learner, as he'll have to use some platforms/online software that he probably never used before
- able to find solutions, even unconventional ones, to everything
- a good communicator, as he'll have to relate to top managers and other very busy people
- Available on call in case of emergency
- Fluent in English
- interested, experienced in international work
- polite demeanor
- quiet work environment
- IT: Mac, Skype, good headset, fast internet connection
IMPORTANT: Candidates must have a Mac computer, as an integrated link to our Apple iCal & Address Book server is a job requirement. So please don't apply if you don't have a Mac. Also, having version of Mac OS X 10.6.6 or above is a requirement.
Skills: Skype, mac-os-x