Twitter Data warehouse - hadoop/nosql/web specialist
1. Install hadoop and all requirements into 2 ubuntu virtual machines.
(install one and just duplicate/clone)
2. Install any nosql (example - mongodb) (as backend)
3. Create a frontend for twitter data parsing.
Something look like this http://www.datamanagementwonk.com/
There is more than 1 window of live twitter parsing and stored to my database.
4. The data will proceed to 2 machine database (master and slave)
5. Documentation of installation process
You will remote my desktop through AAv3.
Assuming the total hours is 2, for 12USD per hour, therefore 24USD. I will give a bonus of 3USD upon completion within or before the 2 hour deadline of deployment.
And another 3USD for proper documentation and with videoshoot screen of deployment.
Total of 30USD.