Unbuntu 11.04 with postfix and dovecot installation, configuration, troubleshooting and documentation
I need a UNBUTU 11.04 linux pro, Who has experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting mail servers such as postfix and dovecot together. I've spend 30 hours troubleshooting this to no avail. I had php work with sendmail but my new installation of dovecot and postfix broke that. What I need from you is the following:
1) uninstall the current postfix-dovecot intergrated package
2) reinstall the postfix-dovecot intergrated package or do it one by one manually which ever is fastest. You'll get a bonus for doing this job under 4 hours as I need it by tomorrow.
3) configure and troubleshoot dovecot+postfix if it doesn't work out of the box right away. (hopefully your expertise allows you to spend very little time on this step)
4) configure php with my sendmail or postifx as I don't know what caused sendmail to break with php.
5) document all of the last step you did in great detail (please spend alot of time here) so I can know what you did.
If you are approved for this project then you will be given access to a temporary team viewer password or meeting that will have shell access to the server.
IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU HAD EXPERIENCE DOING THIS KIND OF WORK THEN YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE JOB. ALSO YOU MUST ALLOW SCREEN CAPTURE TO OCCUR VIA ODESK FOR VERIFICATION OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Skills: linux, troubleshooting