I-Cubed’s Technology Solutions Group is currently looking to hire an experienced Web Content Management Developer. The Web Content Management Developer will participate in the implementation of a large enterprise CQ5 initiative and responsible for design and development of web applications using the Adobe CQ5 platform, including, but not limited to, designing and developing site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing.
The successful candidate must be self motivated and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, a high technical aptitude, be detail oriented, and possess strong multitasking skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
· Writing front end and server side code in Java and JSP.
· Setting up and configuring CQ5 and CQ5 development environments
· Setting up CQ5 Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments
· Setting up dispatcher or proxy to run in front of CQ5.
· Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ5
· Ensuring quality of code is high for themselves and other team members.
· Designing reusable CQ5 components for authoring content
TO APPLY VISIT WWW.I-CUBED.COM
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
· College degree in Computer Science is a plus but not required
· Willingness to travel up to 75%
· 2-3 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages, including Adobe CQ5 version 5.3 or above
· Web portal back end development experience
· Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience - minimum or 4 years developing large system applications
Skills: management, design, science, apache, json