This position is primarily responsible for designing and implementing web application user interfaces. In addition development responsibilities, this position is responsible for creating web development estimates and schedules for assigned tasks.
• Develop section 508 compliant HTML and CSS code.
• Create custom images and dynamic CSS based layouts
• Perform application support and maintenance by debugging advanced issues and designing and implementing new enhancements to web applications
• Create documentation for new development, module changes, release notes, and other application changes as needed.
• Design and implement inherently intuitive web application graphical user interfaces which meet customer requirements and enhance the overall user experience
• Develop interface design mockups based on project requirements
• Create development estimates and detailed schedules for large projects
• Provide analysis and estimates for new projects and project proposals
• Make recommendations with regards to emerging trends, design requirements, and best practices for user interface development
• Work collaboratively with all members of the organization and foster open communication between departments
• Work independently on assigned tasks and keep manager informed of project status and issues
• Interface and work collaboratively with project management, quality assurance, customer support, and other team members to resolve bugs or other application programming issues.
• Act as an escalation point for complex issues within the department
Work with development team and manager to ensure departmental objectives are met
• Mentor, coach and provide technical guidance to other team members
TYPE AND LEVEL OF EDUCATION AND DEGREE
Bachelor of Science degree in Web Development or related discipline. Candidates with an Associates Degree and significant additional relevant experience (greater than seven years) will also qualify.
Minimum of five years of experience in web development
Implementation of section 508 standards. HTML5, CSS3, mobile app development or experience a plus
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
send me 1 url of your portfolio where i can see your UI code works.
do not send attachment
do not send me to odesk profile
do not give me list of links
i want one link url to your portfolio.
1. we dont work with project managers, only direct dedicated programming resources. if you are not the senior developer/coder at your group, this conversation will end in failure. Have the senior programmer at your company contact me at this skype IM. Our policy is to NOT deal with project managers. Again, our policy is that we NOT communicate with project managers. I hope this is CLEAR.
I am not interested in talking to team lead, design, debugging, analysis, management, science, english
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Adept online researcher with gret English grammar skills needed for U.S. exec
- Hourly – American grammar idiomatic expression expert 10/10 writer needed for neverending workload. Affordable bids welcomed
- Hourly – complicated css3 jquery js mashup needing support around the clock, no companies.