I have an ASP.NET web page and I am using wkhtmltopdf open source library to convert a web page to PDF. Everything is working as expected.
I downloaded an .exe from https://code.google.com/p/wkhtmlto
What i want is it is lacking some features and if you look at the parameters list with red astriks (*) it means it is not available in the .exe version i downloaded for windows. http://madalgo.au.dk/~jakobt/wkhtm
for example generating table of contents using the paramater " --toc" does not work in my version.
Items marked * are only available using patched QT.
If you can provide me just an .EXE that is using patched QT for windows, i will test it and make sure the parameters marked with (*) works.
If you have done this before and know about QT and this, please bid.
Please make sure the features marked with * should work using this .exe from http://madalgo.au.dk/~jakobt/wkhtm
My version of .exe says:
This version of wkhtmltopdf has been compiled against a version of QT
without the wkhtmltopdf patches. Therefore some features are missing,
if you need these features please use the static version.
Currently the list of features only supported with patch QT includes:
* Printing more then one HTML document into a PDF file.
* Running without an X11 server.
* Adding a document outline to the PDF file.
* Adding headers and footers to the PDF file.
* Generating a table of contents.
* Adding links in the generated PDF file.
* Printing using the screen media-type.
* Disabling the smart shrink feature of webkit.