Full Time Web Developer to build Wordpress and Magento sites
** We take pride in our work and also in treating our staff well!
We are a stable and growing Australian based, web marketing company, and have been hiring Filipinos for more than 4 years. Our websites4business division is growing and we need more web developers to build Wordpress marketing sites, Wordpress WP Ecommerce sites and Magento Ecommerce sites for our clients. This position will report to our Davao based Website Project Manager and Australian based Client Manager.
You are the right person to be on our team if you:
- Love your work and have a strong desire to demonstrate your great skills, talents and abilities
- Get satisfaction from completing tasks and projects to a quality standard, with good attention to detail.
- Can effectively communicate via Skype voice calls and Skype chat
- Are able to find solutions (by yourself or with assistance other team members) to meet the outcomes of a task and willing to learn new things from other team members or from research
- Value having secure, stable work and understand that it is our clients that provide the income for all of us and therefore have the flexibility to meet our client's requirements
- Are reliable and able to work during Australian Business hours. The typical work hours are 9am to 6:00pm Philippine time, Mon-Fri. (Flexibility in work hours can sometimes be granted once staff have proven themself to be reliable and excellent communicators)
- Are willing to work for us full time and are able to ensure other activities will not impact on our workload or your availability to us.
As we are looking for a range of skills and abilities and have several positions open, I have not quoted a salary. Salary will be determined based on demonstrated skills and abilities. As an indication we currently pay other staff between 15,000php and 35,000php in full time monthly salary depending upon skills and experience.
Required Skill Set:
* Familiar to Hosting Cpanel functionalities, FTP, MySQL, phpmyAdmin, Domain management and etc.
* Experience in email marketing like Aweber or Mailchimp.
* Must have experience in handling and maintaining CMS like Wordpress, or Magento.
* Able to convert PSD and AI files into web ready HTML / CSS and following W3C standards of coding.
* Have knowledge in making mobile responsive pages.
* Must have experience and software for using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
* Must be good in designing Wordpress templates and using child themes.
* Good working attitude and must be a team player, since you will be required to work with a team in assigned projects.
* Must have experience or familiar with SEO and wordpress plugins.
* Familiarity with gravity forms plugin, mail chimp or infusionsoft.